WTP Build 9879 is on MSDN for en-US en-GB pt-BR and zh-CN

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by murphy78, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I don't know if it became public. But the arrest of Alex Kibkalo was only possible because he used M$'es own SkyDrive and hotmail.
    M$ reserves the right to violate the user's privacy to death if they 'think' you might violate their rights.
    In other words they read anything you store there if they want to. Everybody can be suspicious (especially to an US imperialist), lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    EFA already posted them in his link.

3. abbodi1406

abbodi1406 MDL KB0000001

Feb 19, 2011
    No point, the patch size will be equal to the iso

yes you have to download each new build

4. prijatelj.v

prijatelj.v MDL Novice

May 9, 2013

come on like this...
    obviously you're not careful read my post...
    I said that I had two orders (p...@live.com).One for Win 10 and on the other by the need to login (via browser) and upload,share and download...
    We talked about the storage - So what if MS reading or checking the content - mean that the other servers (storage) does not work ?
    And what it ( most of us ) has so secret but a bunch of Warez content (cast exceptions).I know I 'm with OneDrive (MS storage) Nothing is ever removed which is not the case with most server (storage ) - I think the free...Where do you find that you have a variety of ways (change into the original file name,division into several RAR,placing the codes,regularly - for a limited time download etc.) or files will be removed.
    Speed upload - download it is also (+1) for OneDrive

Now,maybe you're thinking of "Sync OneDrive" directly from Win 10 ? That I do not use but this OneDrive storage that I have described,works flawlessly (stand by) and I recommend all to try it out,best regards...

5. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    as long as you do not share your onedrive content in public, MS might close both eyes. Only public illegal shares come to MS's attention and then you will get some problems. Remember Mega? It took only few days and all mega accs where either closed or content deleted

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Fact is, that is law in most of so called democratic states (Countries, regimes etc.) that any individual person, organization etc. has the right to sue others if they believe and could supply the evidence that those is true. And MS is just one of those who taking that right to an court of law! And what's about those who taken the non existing right to use or even steal the property of others, whatever that is and that includes Software too, did they shouldn't be punished by the owner of that taken or stolen property?

Regarding the use of OneDrive, it's up to any single person to and how to use that. There way for to assure that nobody else than the owner would be able to use the uploaded content or even to get to know what that is. It's just a simple fact, that the users are to lazy or whatsoever to take care for their stuff. Who's fault is that, if not the fault of the user?

Isn't it simply true that we have to give the credit to MS that they informed the user's in their Notes that they will capture everything the user does and that they're although willing to take legal action against those who taken the law in their own hand while they unauthorized use the property of MS? How it could be the fault of MS if the users breaking the law?

I'm not a closed friend of MS, that I wrote several times on this forum in the past, I just try to be objective and not to declare egoism in any means. What anybody is doing, staying within the given borders of existing law, or place themself outside of it while breaking the law, is up to any person and I would not judge about that, which didn't means that I would accept anything others doing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    OneDrive isn't bad at all, it has it's plus points too.

It's just up to the users to secure their uploaded content by using PGP or whatever Encryption etc. for to hiders other to see what they stored in their cloud storage. If they don't know how, or even simply to lazy for to do so, they shouldn't use OneDrive or any other Cloud Storage or 'face the music'!

8. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    this is what I tried to point to. Private content in any way is just fine to have it available on onedrive either encrypted or not. Only problem is sharing MS confidential stuff in any way (or other illegal files)

9. prijatelj.v

prijatelj.v MDL Novice

May 9, 2013
    Putting in "code tag link" at various forums...whether it is public ? and whether the MS to be angry ?
    This new Mega 'm not much used,but they are very well remember "Megaupload...Kim Dotcom...prison...etc.)