Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #3481 Mr.X, Nov 9, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2021
    Thanks for sharing this @vladnil

2. vladnil

vladnil MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2019
    #3482 vladnil, Nov 9, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    I want to take a digression from all our filth today!

The lyrics are coming on:

Watching what's going on in the world and remembering my childhood
    My mother's grandmother, and to me she was my great-grandmother in about 1950 she was 104 years old I don't remember exactly, she didn't live to be 105, she passed away.
    I remember telling her that when she was little, a lot of people were brought to a strange place and they all lived there and built houses for themselves.
    Remembers that when they arrived all the land in the area was very warm and soft, like dug in with a shovel, but soft. Told me that for a couple of years all the people lived in dugouts because there was nothing to build houses. For many kilometers, empty land without a single tree, only small bushes.
    And I'm thinking now - by all accounts, this was after a huge war, about 1840{1850}.
    But here I can say that these dates are wrong, I remember my great-grandmother said the other dates (I do not remember how many years have passed).
    Now I understand that our history has been changed and written in the 20th century, and the whole story is a lie.

And here's a comparison, that people used to live for more than 100 years
    And everybody took care of them.
    And now?
    Now the state is not interested in people living over 50 years?
    And what do they need him for - he still has to pay his pension and to support him!
    Look at the young people.
    They live to the age of 30 and die, either from drugs or alcohol, or from being shot.
    And you call this a modern developed society?
    I would have loved to live in a dugout like my great-grandmother.
    But at least I knew I had loving people around me and society cared about you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #3483 gorski, Nov 10, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    Oh, Yen, the word "relatively" is quite a giveaway...:p

You can use my opinions as "relatively stable, consistent and coherent" and then compare... :rolleyes: :D :p :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #3484 gorski, Nov 10, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2021
    You have no idea!:D

Two of those bozos are from Croatia, one of them is an authoritarian tw@t, the other a rather naive populist! Nice company...:rolleyes:

I mean, how far would you go?!? Within MEPs there are serious idiots, like Farage once, FFS!!!:p:D:p

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #3485 Yen, Nov 10, 2021
    Yeah, they are that way, therefore you don't recognize that we already have a vaccine scandal. :D:p:D

The BMJ investigation paper I had linked to is serious, the allegations major!
    -falsified data
    -unblinded patients
    -inadequately trained vaccinators, slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial
    -Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. More than 18,000 deaths so far.
    -Improper storage of the vaccines.

Those all render the study being void. The very basics have been violated.
    The Pfizer's EUA doesn't have a valid base anymore.

And the biggest scandal is that the FDA KNEW last September (2020) already about and ignored anything!

I have been involved in many clinical studies and I can tell you: This study would have been suspended IF science still applies!!!

I have tried to tell you that the authorities did and do apply double standards when it comes to EUA procedure for COVID meds / vaccines.
    You cannot make money with repurposed drugs and therefore the studies must fail!
    The FDA even went further, they now covered up the allegations.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chd-calls-investigation-conflicts-interests-171800794.html
    Corruption per se!
    Science is dead!
    It's been only a question of time until someone blew the whistle!
    I've read many studies and from their power and result there were never a valid reason to suppress re-purposed drugs!!! This was fishy from the very beginning.

Yeah, people just parroting horse paste and bashing without reason, while supporting a corrupt authority and a reckless company named Pfizer.
    So many were fooled! But not me.....:)

And something on MSM yet? No....

6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yes, yes, your concrete observations are all correct (as opposed your sweeping statements on Science etc. - which is utter nonsense and complete RUBBISH!)! However, the side-effects are really minimal! We have large numbers from around the world, so on balance, given time constraints - people should be MORE impressed with scientists, not less!!!!

And you should be peddling THAT story, not the opposite!!!! It's utterly counterproductive, this sideways nonsense.... FCOL, you are supposed to be a scientist and yet...

Corruption should be prosecuted, no doubt! Falsifying data, too! And any other criminal activity! Sure! Agreed! All of that must be put to the test and scrutinised!!!

But overall, this is a success story, despite of everything! And you should acknowledge it!

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I am not arguing against the vaccines generally. (I am still posting news about for instance Novavax.) :)
    These allegations concern Pfizer. And the FDA which knew about.

It's a matter of trust. And since 'results' of success are being 'filtered' through such authorities, I question the success as well. I lost trust, sorry.
    If those allegations are based on truth the entire process of granting EUA to the Pfizer vaccine is void. This is science.

I plead for transparency, and an equal scientifically based evaluation on anything that could be helpful fighting the pandemic AKA repurposed drugs.:)

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    And that's rational, of course! I would not argue against it!

However, the miniscule side-effects on such large numbers do not lie! Given time constraints, the results are pretty darn amazing! OK, not long lasting but we use it to buy time to make better ones...

9. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
  10. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #3490 Yen, Nov 10, 2021

Imagine you have studied stuff and because of that you are able to apply your gained knowledge and you come to a very clear conclusion.

BUT then you have to notice that everywhere (authorities) there is irrational resistance and behaviour which costs lives according to your expertise.
    And then that's not all, there are even allegations of corruptions and alliances of money making coming up as the very same authority suppressed what you clearly recognized as being very helpful and life saving.

THEN you know how I feel. I either must be completely mistaken or....wait..there are many others than me.

I have posted about IVM and its 5 mechanisms of actions.
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/coronavirus-discussion.81224/page-167#post-1693402
    I also posted that Merck's antiviral has one of it (RdRp disrupting, well by delivering fake material to it rather than suppressing the enzyme itself).

Now Pfizer, the same thing with their PAXLOVID™ (PF-07321332; ritonavir).
    https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-r...l-covid-19-oral-antiviral-treatment-candidate

It only has one MAO of IVM, this time "Disrupts another enzyme which is called 3-chymotrypsin like protease (3CLPro)."

I cannot expect that everybody can comprehend that. (Due to lack of knowledge on that subject or not having fun to get into details).

But for those interested at least a bit in pharmacodynamics Dr. John Campbell compares IVM to it in a very simplified way so everybody who is willing to understand (my feelings) can get it.

(He uses a real pair of scissors and tapes it to show that the enzyme is blocked). Nice and funny.

He also has all papers in his description and clearly illustrates the superiority of IVM!
    At least have a look on this very detailed work of study research (which I did as well already some time ago, I knew that already) which he wrote at the description of his video.

Or...if you don't have any interest in it...think about why Merck's COVID drug and Pfizer's COVID drug each FOLLOWS one mechanism of action which BOTH ivermectin already has got! Because IVM is crap and useless as they want you to believe? Surely not...

IVM would have a MAJOR impact on the pandemic if only being approved!!!
    Even because of that we cannot count on vaccines alone!

John Campbell closes his description there with those words:
    But what's all about when 'we' are still a minority KNOWING much about IVM, a minority who is still suppressed by irrational behaviour?!?! :(

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Unless we consider the placebo jabs included in this mega-experiment on phase III/IV.

12. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    COVID-19 Up

A network of independent journalists from around the world dedicated to reporting the most important updates about COVID-19.

COVID19Up.org
    t.me/COVID1984Chat

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    This is... So wrong!

This is... So right!

Sometimes I wonder whether some should rightfully die soon and others should rightfully live long...

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yes, yes, where is IVM used in general population - and...??? What are the results???

15. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    The problem is that it is used here and there, even at large cohorts, but there is no infrastructure where data easily get together.
    You have to rely on private alliances such as the FLCCC and BIRD finding info about.

I know a hospital in Munich using it. (Posted the video here)

So the experiences made here and there stay there!!!

It is the job of authorities to act like an authority. All the more the WHO which has IVM on their essential meds list already.
    They have to look into it and then publish at least a recommendation. And then collect infos about IVM themselves asking those who are administering it.

Authorities have to take their role as a leader where people can rely to!

It is a legal issue. Most of the docs get into trouble not having an authority to where they can rely to!!!

The FDA suppresses it. And by that they create situations where people take veterinary products because they are convinced in some way it works.
    And instead of doing their job they blame people for a situation they created themselves and say: You are not a horse!!
    I mean WTF? Those dirt-bags should move their asses and do their damn jobs.

The safety matter at re-purposed drugs is already done since they are established long time already.. Far more the new drugs and the vaccines could.

So it is only about effectiveness of the repurposed drugs!
    It's not IVM alone being useful.

I support this idea very strongly:
    From Nature journal: https://www.nature.com/articles/s42003-020-01577-x

And BTW, we have published our recent work on that matter (re-purposing / enhancing phytochemical products for COVID).
    Can PM the link to our work if interested.
    It's been published in the journal frontiers in Pharmacology, Ethnopharmacology

16. moon510

moon510 MDL Junior Member

May 10, 2007
    #3496 moon510, Nov 12, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  17. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Peterson is a tw@t.

Yen, whole countries are using IVM officially, so don't be coy...

18. moon510

moon510 MDL Junior Member

May 10, 2007
    Hi guys,
    just to express MHO on the matter. From the information I've got from my neighborhood, my town, and from the net, I am inclined to think that the virus is dangerous, vaccines have limited effectiveness. The vaccines are not safe. They can cause from mild to very serious injury in similar ways that the virus itself can. I know for a fact persons died from covid19 infection regardles of their vaccination status. It seems that those people, especially, males, who got infected with covid and recovered from it, are still at high risk of developing blood-cloths and die of heart attack or stroke. I hear in the news many men of all ages die of heart attack. Make no mistake, the vaccinated die too, because of this tendency to blood-clothing. So guys, vaxed or not, we all are in the soup. I wish yu all good health. One more thing. there is a certain percentage of the population that is naturally immune. There must be a way to determine who they are and leave them alone.

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yes, on large numbers evidence gathered from around the globe, therefore no lies, vaccines are by and large safe for most of the population. A very tiny number of cases of adverse effects is not to be exaggerated, for we shall then not see the wood for the trees! Any medicine has such side-effects and a tiny percentage of the population reacts badly to it. Unless somebody has the more effective alternative - what are we to do? Bury our heads in the sand, carry on as before and damn the consequences?

These vaccines are buying us time, as they reduce severe infection rates, protect against a more serious set of complications and death. The large data set we have does not lie! Period!

Yes, some are not reacting well to it and all measures should be taken to prevent such cases, no doubt! Every life matters in this respect!

However, the amount of lives saved already by the vaccines is unquestionable! Not seeing and respecting that fact is quackery!

Research is always going on and we shall get on top of this, I have no doubt whatsoever!

Perhaps the immune lot will be a key to it?!? We'll see...

20. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #3500 Yen, Nov 12, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    Yes it already reduces suffer....but...

Either way....this still has to be made:
    "World’s Leading ICU Doctor Files Lawsuit Against Hospital System After Being Barred from Administering Safe and Effective COVID-19 Treatments A Virginia Physician has been prohibited from using safe and time-honored medications in hospital while death rates from COVID-19 continue to mount".
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/FLCCC-Marik-Case-Release-FINAL-Nov-9.pdf

While a few 'poorer' countries, yes, use IVM broadly here the 'rich' nations still do not that much.

And we have Fluvoxamine and Budesonide as well (good results in studies).

OK first to avoid misunderstanding.
    I use the term being immune as not getting sick from a particular pathogen....

70-80% do not get sick. They get infected by SARS-COV-2 but do not develop COVID-19.
    This is due to an immune system that is cross trained. This means it reacts on patterns / epitopes which are in common at former corona viruses.

We also know those infected by SARS are still immune today.

To me it is reasonable to say that we all have to go through a natural infection.
    After that it becomes a common cold like illness.

I reason that by saying:
    After a natural infection the immune system 'only' has to deal with the mutation (=difference) the virus has created so far...(until to the time the reinfection might occur)....

A natural infection means the immune system has to deal with a whole virus. It can make lots of different antibodies against all parts of the virus.

The job of the vaccines IS to lower the probability to get severe / fatal when going through the first infection.

After once naturally infected the vaccines get obsolete...

This is my personal assessment from what I know today.

So there still might be waves occurring all over the world until real herd immunity gets them down to a common cold issue.

This also claims for finally recognizing the immune state obtained from a natural infection.
    It's odd to vaccinate with old spike when being already immune by a future variant.

It might be still useful to vaccinate again years later after the first natural infection if the virus' current variant is far away already, but only then if using the current variants based part.

This applies to the vulnerable people most (as generally).