Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4261 Yen, May 3, 2022
    Last edited: May 3, 2022
    I agree. Redacted is an interesting channel to get a broader perspective on news.
    Yes I did. Also the interview here is interesting:

I try to get a 'complete' picture of the war.
    I do not follow the narrative Ukraine govt = good. Russian = bad.
    I know it's never black and white. And when 2 nations are at war there are atrocities on both sides. And it belongs to war propaganda to spread false news. The recent war has also a history.... 'the cause' is not that simple as 'they' want you to believe...Ukraine has issues with democracy.. and I know Azov...
    Sure Russia invaded the Ukraine and that is not right.

I have a clear stance on that (actually on any wars): Any delivery of weapons is wrong, since the use of weapons does only create more suffering.

Anyway. I mostly try to keep out of political discussions.
    What applies generally: To get a most complete picture of a certain matter you have to leave MSM and get alternative sources.
    That applied to COVID already...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Greyzone, too - Scott Ritter interviews; as well as Jaques Baud etc. etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    Pfizer has released the latest file dump for May 2, 2022 and there were some differences from past postings. https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

The first was that the web site failed to produce a zip file if you checked all of the May entries. Seems that one of the files is 4GB and that was a bit more than the site could handle.
    FDA-CBER-2021-5683-0066701-to-0123167_125742_S1_M5_c4591001-A-D-adfacevd.xpt
    But if you uncheck it the site will create a zip file without the 4GB file as it has done previously.

Additionally the 4GB file has a different extension (xpt) than previous listings. Turns out it is a SAS file format, and unless you are a SAS user, you will need to download a free SAS viewer to take a look at .xpt files. SAS Institute provides a nice tool, the SAS Universal Viewer, for exactly this purpose. To download this free software, go to https://support.sas.com/downloads/package.htm?pid=2491

Unless you have an SAS account you will be prompted to create a user/password to access the file but it is a simple process and they will ask for you email address and then they will send a confirmation email to create your user/password. Then download and install the SAS Universal Viewer. I used the x64 one, but both of them have the same name/link/file size and I have no clue why they posted two file listings of the same file. Go figure.

If you don't want to go through all that rigamarole, you're in luck because I did. <g> I created an Excel file with 5,000 records in it out of the 270,973 records in the file. Which pretty much sums up my thoughts on the FDA rubber stamping Pfizer's claim that they had the vaccine that would take care of Covid-19.

No way the FDA could have gone through the data in just this one file let alone almost 300 of them that have been released so far. It is a testimony to Pfizer for being able to create a blizzard of information to submit to the FDA bureaucrats who at the end of the day, probably caved and did whatever Pfizer told them to do.

Link to the 5,000 records contained in the large 4GB file:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PnH7B_2MHM_ALm4Eqq6E7jcYXGGXtjjbCMIQeKrHUuk/edit?usp=sharing

Link to the zip file with the 70 May 2, 2022 releases, not including the 4GB file listed below.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19-hrT_spIr8a3RE1T3m-zFnRJ95F7Mj7/view?usp=sharing

Link to the single 4GB should you want to download it and take a look at everything.
    https://phmpt.org/wp-content/upload...123167_125742_S1_M5_c4591001-A-D-adfacevd.xpt
    Download starts immediately if you click this link!!

Hopefully I got all the links correct. Let me know if something's amiss.

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    No it didn't, it opens a new tab with just gibberish. I had to right click on the link and 'Save as'. Just reporting.
    Thanks a lot btw.

5. Palladin

Feb 1, 2014
    I'll look into it to see what's going on.
    Thanks for letting me know there was a problem.

6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Wow.....

new findings about the behaviour of SARS-COV-2.....(I thought 'they' already had checked that---but it's a new finding!!!!)
    The virus could act like a bacteriophage!
    Bacteriophages are viruses which infect bacteria.

An interest of this research was: Can there be another host except mammalian eukaryotic cells, which are also 'our' = human cells?
    Yes!
    They infect also bacteria which are living in our gut!
    It seems when bacteria there encounter the virus and they release toxins / proteases onto the virus, the viruses' surface gets modified...and THEN they can enter the bacteria! No other HCOV can!
    This changes a lot and adds many new insights / approaches.

For instance it can explain why:
    There are GIT issues and imbalances in the microbiome. (Some bacteria die, others increase= change of balance there).
    Why the virus can stay 'in us' even longer.
    Why antibiotics which never can kill viruses could help / could be of use....

This finding will induce new thinking...and changes the value of:
    Epidemiology (how they could spread)
    Therapy (how to treat gut issues)
    and even vaccinology....(develop oral vaccines with attenuated virus that can infect those bacteria)

Vaccines | Free Full-Text | Could SARS-CoV-2 Have Bacteriophage Behavior or Induce the Activity of Other Bacteriophages? | HTML (mdpi.com)

7. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I have gone through it completely.
    I am still baffled why it hasn't been researched about before.

What I am thinking about right now....

-role of faecal-oral route? An unknown but significant amount of transmission by it?
    -role of bacteria in creating mutations?
    -role of infected bacteria at long COVID

And something I do not get:
    The sizes do not match.
    How can be a whole virus inside of a bacterium if the virus is supposed to be 100 nm diameter?
    They observed:
    But the images on page 7 (check out the scale what is 200 nm and the size of the bacteria) only show fragments of viral nucleocapsid protein...well maybe the images are just missing...and there are bigger bacteria where it happens...

SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) by the numbers - PMC (nih.gov)

8. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011

9. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4270 Yen, May 12, 2022
    Last edited: May 12, 2022
    That makes sense.
    Interesting is that even adults can enhance it (their innate immune cells) by raising body temp = let's have some fever to raise IFN level...
    To raise IFN gamma level also shifts the adaptive immune response to the TH1 (cellular immunity via cytotoxic T cells) pathway...
    Coronavirus | Discussion | Page 153 | My Digital Life Forums

That's why researchers also say TH1 pathway dominance comes along with more asymptomatic progress....
    So is it the shift to TH1 or enhancement of innate immune cells or both?
    TH1 (cellular immunity via cytotoxic T cells) and TH2 (humoral immunity, antibodies) pathway, both belong to the adaptive immune system, though.

The innate immune system plays a major role (especially its mucosal defences) and is responsible that kids usually don't get very sick of COVID since it's very active when you are younger...(and kids usually get higher fever, that makes perfectly sense in this regard)...:)

And that's the major reason why I always said no to vaccination of kids..it actually trains the adaptive immune response (antibodies)...which is a minor system at COVID compared to the active innate system...

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    The deepest knowledge on this subject is in Georgia (former SSSR) - they used viruses against the bacteria, since they didn't have antibiotics....

11. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4272 Yen, May 16, 2022
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
    Told you so.
    Properly applied science means to stick to scientific rationality despite emotional environments and that comes along with to follow the rules of epidemiology (evolution of virus, probability and survival).

This is for the so called experts (for instance that UK expert who said "Covid variants may not evolve to be less dangerous") who tried to propagate (fear monger) a virus variant that becomes dominant, is more contagious AND more virulent (dangerous) than the previous variant.

Omicron BA.1 was already milder than delta and displaced it. Now we have data about the 'second' Omicron sub-variant BA.2 which is displacing the original BA.1.

"Good news, BA 2 milder than BA 1"

ZOE COVID Study (joinzoe.com)

What's the difference between Omicron BA1 and BA2? - YouTube

Summary of ZOE COVID study presentation

Edit:

SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis - ScienceDirect

Not a reactivation, but first study I found related to hepatitis, case study.

New source added 18/05:
    Severe acute hepatitis in children: investigate SARS-CoV-2 superantigens - ScienceDirect

12. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4273 Yen, May 17, 2022
    Last edited: May 17, 2022
    A very interesting video.
    A responsible one from the Australian govt., TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) gets questioned by Senator Gerard Rennick.

To my surprise it is very scientific, even goes into biochemistry of mRNA vaccines.

It's confirming the things I knew already, but it's been difficult to find it for me that time.
    And also many questions remained unanswered, but still..

They talked for instance what exactly IS different at the mRNA Moderna and Pfizer engineered to the mRNA that would translate exactly 1/1 to the Wuhan spike protein...and much more.

The differences for instance: Proline modification, stop codons, poly A tail and incorporation of pseudouridine.
    They also talk about the LNP and mRNA half-life...

My reference to that:

A must watch for all who want to know more details....a critical questioner.

"It's not the same Spike Protein and they didn't tell you!"

They have hidden almost all, even for me it was hard to get info about. (Papers about exact engineering of the mRNA and the LNP around it)...

13. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4274 Yen, May 22, 2022
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
    New sub-lineages of Omicron are spreading. BA.4 and BA.5
    Omicron on its way to develop further conform to the epidemiological rule for survival. (being endemic)

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/news-...e-sars-cov-2-omicron-sub-lineages-ba4-and-ba5
    https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/covid-19/variants-concern

AND:
    "First Ever NIH/NIND Study on Vaccine Caused Neurological Injuries (Preprint)"
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.05.16.22274439v1.full-text

So far so good? NO!
    Check this out:
    If you expand table 4 you'll see patients treated with IVIg (intravenous immunoglobulins) they claim all them have fully recovered!

But in reality that is NOT true!

And they waited until May 2022 to publish it.
    Watch this interview with one of the patients.

She and many more fought to get in a vaccine injury study initiated by US authorities. She tells in detail what happened. The follow up has been suspended, many patients left still vaccine INJURED!
    She also tells what has helped and whatnot. She was in the IVIg group and has NOT fully recovered until today!

This is sick! A study with a huge delay and lies. Not even there 'they' can be honest and do tell us the truth!
    A beautiful lady who trusted in the vaccines and got badly injured. And not even that, results are false. She speaks for all the vaccine victims.

The host (Drbeen Medical Lectures) of that video tries to invite more patients of that study.

If you want to hear another patient interview of vaccine injured people you also can search for Shaun Barcavage on his (Drbeen Medical Lectures) channel. Shaun is a fantastic healthcare professional.

BTW: I had a look at an ongoing German study about vaccine adverse events.
    The pre-release of results are confirming the percentage of SEVERE vaccine injuries found at the Nordic European country studies.
    0.8%!!!!!!!!!
    Means 8 people of 1000 who got vaxxed suffer from SEVERE adverse events!

The official number here is 0.02% This is a joke!

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #4275 Mr.X, May 22, 2022
    Last edited: May 22, 2022
    And those not injured or having any symptom of adverse effects so far, it's result of getting placebo only. Just my theory.

15. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    ' Strange ' .........,..,.. this thread is absolutely ' irelevant ' , its a ' kindergarten ' and its a conspiracy theory thread from the start to the finish .......... but it doesnt get deleted ;)

I ' wonder why ' ;)

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Because you are wrong. Awfully wrong. Plenty of scientific evidence here but you don't want to acknowledge it.

17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Btw I think you haven't seen this thread of mine lol
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/poxvirus-discussion.85385/

And btw your thread was removed but there's news for you here, second video: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/chlorine-dioxide.82491/page-16#post-1728811

18. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #4279 Yen, May 27, 2022
    Last edited: May 29, 2022
    This study now examined how vaccines protect from getting long COVID, a long desired insight...
    This is the first time this subject has been examined and you see a huge study power n (means lots of peoples included).
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-01840-0

Briefly:
    Compared: People who are not vaccinated and got COVID and then the probability to get long COVID versus people who got vaccinated, then COVID (vaccine failure or the so called breakthrough infection, BTI) and then the probability to get long COVID.

Only 15% less (HR= 0.85). The vaccines do only protect you by 15% from getting long covid compared to somebody who had not the vaccine.

Secondly vaccination does not change the 'severity and appearance' of long COVID means has no effect on which organs are affected. It does not 'eradicate' a certain symptom of long COVID, anything that one can have when getting long covid a vaxxed one still can get...

mRNA vaccines were better than vector virus based vaccines. Means AZ and J&J were poorer (Average of all as being said only 15%, though).

And they also found protection from death is HR=0.66. Means the probability to die from covid is 34% less when being vaxxed and having a BTI.

As a summary (added the new percentage found by Prof. Matthes and from another study) we can now list risk and benefits of the vaccines how they 'really' are. We have now a solid bunch of data after this period of time:

Risk: Severe adverse events in relation to vaccination: 0.8% (8 out of 1000). Source: Charité Berlin, Prof. Matthes.
    Another study, more detailed:
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971221003581

People still are getting infected by another variant, the so called breakthrough infections and people still do infect others. Zero protection from getting infected after several months of last shot due to waning, shortens the period of extension the more shots you have had already. (At 4th several weeks only. Israel study posted already).

Benefit:
    From getting long COVID 15%
    From death 34%
    OK you might want to mention from severe progresses also. Yes that's right.
    But this is not an extra subject of the study. So lets simply follow rationality. Those who still die from covid despite vaccination must have been also severe before.
    And IF you say long covid can be considered as being severe then it's also 15% only.

So tell me. Are the vaccines as they have s(t)old you?
    Protection from fatal outcome? I mean we 'only' have 34% less deaths than we would have without vaccines!
    So every death is one too much, so here well OK...

Protection from long COVID? Only 15% less people, means long COVID will affect us years IF we do not develop therapies / treatments / drugs against it!
    Severe vaccine injuries? Extrapolate that 8 out of 1000 to the population who got vaxxed!

Sure the numbers can change, but not much amymore. They have a very sold database...

If you want a guided explanation of the study:

If you don't trust any 'guidance' ignore this video and my comments and make your conclusions directly from the paper.

19. Palladin

Feb 1, 2014
    #4280 Palladin, Jun 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    Yen:
    FDA issued a word of caution regarding Novavax:

https://www.investors.com/news/tech...shot-linked-to-heart-inflammation/?src=A00220

Seems to be much to do over nothing. Only 4 or 5 people were affected, and the article leaves out one very important statistic. What was the overall population tested? Was it 20 people or 20,000?

What's your take on this?