1. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    ive done my ISO. using it now. could you help.?? i mean i took a screen shot of what i selected and what i left,
    can i PM you. so you can take a look.? so far what i dont like is i use XNVIEW for pictures. but now when i opened a picture it showed a printer screen like to have it printed. and also theres is no EDIT when right click on a picture so i can open paint to edit pic.

or if anyone wants to help and review what i kept and removed.can PM me.[/QUOTE]

yes i also do this also for a long time using a small tool from Winaero Tweaker but it is necessary to use 2 monitors the right monitor i use to work with Toolkit and after finishing each operation i use the Snipping tool on the left monitor and save all operations in another place for future reference since I have only one brain it is impossible to memorize everything...:p:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. raptorddd

raptorddd MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2019
    yes i also do this also for a long time using a small tool from Winaero Tweaker but it is necessary to use 2 monitors the right monitor i use to work with Toolkit and after finishing each operation i use the Snipping tool on the left monitor and save all operations in another place for future reference since I have only one brain it is impossible to memorize everything...:p:D[/QUOTE]

my brain cant multi task.
    already did a new list or removal components can someone check it out please.
    but why did edit context menu on picture is gone.?

INTENET COMPONENTS

adobe flash for windows
    internet explorer

MULTIMEDIA

screen savers
    windows photo viewer
    windows tiff ifliter
    windows system assesment tool

NETWORK COMPONENT

-KEEP- simple tcp/ip services .?? is this needed

PRIVACY
    assigned access
    customer expirience
    face recognition
    kernel debugging
    picture password
    pin sing in support
    unified telemetry
    wifi network manager
    windows error reporting
    windows insider hub

REMOTING

home group
    multipoint connector
    one drive desktop client
    remote assistance
    remote desktop server
    remote registry
    work folder clients

SYSTEM COMPONENTS

device lockdown
    easy transfer
    onscrenn keyboard
    steps recorder
    storage spaces
    windows to go

SYSTEM APPS
    assigned acces lock app
    async text service
    bio enrollment
    CBSpreview
    content delivery manager
    credential dialog hosts
    Ecapp
    edge developers tool
    OOBEE x2
    parental controls
    people expirience
    print dialog
    retail demo
    windows mixed reality
    xbox x2

MS APPS
    -KEEP-
    calculaator
    desktop installer
    google vp9 webm video codec
    high efficiency image file
    services store engagement
    solitaire collections
    store expirience host
    web media codec
    webp image codec
    windows store app

4. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @raptorddd hmm you better ask MSMG directly I'm still not very aware of version 12.3 better wait for the new version of Toolkit I think ok

5. inTerActionVRI

inTerActionVRI MDL Expert

Sep 23, 2009
    I Recommend you to keep:

Kernel Debbuging
    Windows Error Reporting
    AssignedAccessLockApp
    AADBrokerPlugin
    AdvertisingXaml

If you remove the 2 OOBE maybe you need to use auntounatted.xml file to do the installation.
    If you want Windows Store work well you need to keep XboxIdentityProvider.
    Then you need to keep XboxClient from System Apps Menu and XboxApp form Windows Apps Menu too.

if i'm not mistaken... If you need SolitaireCollection you need to keep GameExplorer, some XboxGameCallableUI and WinSAT.

Code:
    # :: [1]  Internet
    EdgeChromium

# :: [2]  Multimedia
    FirstLogonAnimation

# :: [3]  Network
    OfflineFiles
    OpenSSH
    RemoteDesktopClient
    RemoteDifferentialCompression
    TelnetClient
    TFTPClient
    WindowsMail

# :: [4]  Privacy
    CEIP
    FaceRecognition
    PicturePassword
    PinEnrollment
    UnifiedTelemetryClient
    WiFiNetworkManager
    WindowsInsiderHub

# :: [5]  Remoting
    OneDrive
    RemoteAssistance
    RemoteDesktopServer
    RemoteRegistry
    WorkFoldersClient

# :: [6 | 7 | 8]  System, SystemApps and WindowsApps
    Cortana
    QuickAssist

# :: [6]  System
    OnScreenKeyboard
    StepsRecorder
    WindowsToGo
    Wordpad

# :: [7]  SystemApps
    AsyncTextService
    CBSPreview
    ContentDeliveryManager
    EdgeDevToolsClient
    ECApp
    MapControl
    NarratorQuickStart
    ParentalControls
    PeopleExperienceHost
    PrintDialog
    RetailDemoContent
    SkypeORTC
    SecureAssessmentBrowser
    WebcamExperience
    BioEnrollment
    WindowsMixedReality

# :: [8]  WindowsApps
    Alarms
    CalculatorApp
    Camera
    FeedbackHub
    GetHelp
    ZuneMusic
    ZuneVideo
    Maps
    WalletService
    MixedRealityPortal
    3DViewer
    OfficeHub
    OfficeOneNote
    Paint3D
    People
    Photos
    SkypeApp
    StickyNotes
    Getstarted
    SoundRecorder
    BingWeather
    CommunicationsApps
    XboxGamingOverlay
    XboxGameOverlay
    XboxSpeechToTextOverlay
    XboxTCUI
    YourPhone

This list was based on the screenshots and the list you sent.
    The rest of the tests is with you.

You can save the list to the RemovePkgslist.txt file.
    Remove the lines that start with #.

And use the option to Remove Windows Components with List then the option with "ToolkitHelper" list.

6. raptorddd

raptorddd MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2019
    thank you.
    i will report back when am done.

7. Andrew_Hsu

Andrew_Hsu MDL Novice

Jul 27, 2021
    #23287 Andrew_Hsu, Jun 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    OK~Big Thanks.
    But you mean just download Toolkit.cmd?
    because the Windows 11's msu still skipped extraction the psf file...

8. xlincn

xlincn MDL Novice

Nov 9, 2013
    @MSMG
    can provide a support for the 25xxx series?

9. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    #23289 MSMG, Jun 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    (OP)
    Updated the Toolkit to v12.4

v12.4
    + Restored Start.cmd functionality to launch the Toolkit.cmd.
    + Updated Toolkit's Bin folder with Windows 11 v22H2 Insider Preview WADK (v10.0.25145.1000) Tools.
    + Added Appx License XML files for the below Apps to Toolkit's <Bin\AppLicense> folder.

AMD Link
    HP Support Assistant 9
    Intel Graphics Command Center
    Intel Thunderbolt Controller
    Rivet Networks Killer Control Center
    Waves Maxx Audio Pro for Dell

+ Updated the Microsoft Windows PowerShell 7 Pack (Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Windows 11) with PowerShell 7.2.5 Runtime.
    + Updated the Microsoft .NET 6 Desktop Runtime Pack (Windows 7/Windows 8.1) with Microsoft .NET Desktop Runtime 6.0.6 Runtime.
    + Updated the Feature "Integrate Microsoft Default Inbox Apps" to support integrating the below Apps for Windows 10 and Windows 11 Source OS.

AMD Link
    HP Support Assistant 9
    Intel Graphics Command Center
    Intel Thunderbolt Controller
    Rivet Networks Killer Control Center
    Waves Maxx Audio Pro for Dell

+ Updated the Feature "Integrate WHD Updates" to support Windows 11 updates in msu file format.
    + Optimized the Toolkit code (Thanks to MDL Member : inTerActionVRI).

Note: For integration of Windows DCH Drivers control panel apps you need to integrate the drivers first. I have not checked the integration of these Apps.

10. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    The download link will be fixed soon.

11. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Please do check the download link, whether it's working properly.

12. haris_mdlf69

haris_mdlf69 MDL Senior Member

Oct 23, 2018
  13. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    You may need to check set of components to know which one is breaking the XnView Software, I do suggest you use a Hyper-V or VMware or Virtual Box to test the OS.

Possible component might be the below ones, try retaining these components and see if the XnView works then filter one by one to find the actual component having the issue.

SnippingTool
    WindowsMediaPlayer
    WindowsPhotoViewer
    WindowsTIFFIFilter
    Paint
    CapturePicker

14. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    @ inTerActionVRI

Have added .NET FX 4.8 W81 and W10 language pack entries to the DownloadExtract.cmd script, can you test the same if it's working fine.

15. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    MSMG, I sent a new PM.

16. haris_mdlf69

Oct 23, 2018
  17. inTerActionVRI

Sep 23, 2009
    #23299 inTerActionVRI, Jun 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-793#post-1606110

Sent an 2022-06-29 New CustomToolkit updated file attached in the link above and in my signature.

VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip 2022-07-17 (updated with 2022-07-17 @abbodi1406 "uup-converter-wimlib-82")
    Download: in my signature.
    Note: To work with Virtual Create, it is not necessary to extract the file. Just save it to the Toolkit folder.

Merged with Toolkit_v12.4 [2022-06-29]

1. Added an external ".\Bin\EnvironmentPath.zip" package with Script file to config Working Folder (it will auto extract one time on Bin folder).
    You can customize your Working Folder by editing the "EnvironmentPath.cmd".
    The current Custom Toolkit Working Folder is "C:\TK\".

2. Enable/Disable Features now has separate menus and lists options.

I put a package now with the corrected "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" (there was a typo error from this: %%~dp0 to this: %~dp0) and already added a "Toolkit_Start.cmd" I made a light and provisional change for testing, and " Toolkit_Start[Original].cmd" in the package.
    It is not necessary to rename.
    Changed The nSudo command to Launch new instance of CustomToolkit.
    Some users have reported that in Windows 11 is giving "Access Denied" error when Integrating Skins.
    But when using GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd these errors do not happen.
    The only difference is that by GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd it is a script launching another.

The previous command was using Start "" /B apparently rolling the script in the same instance although this does not actually occur. But the change in command using Start "" /I, forcibly, now launches a new script instance by obtaining Admin's rights and ends the previous one.

Aestetical corrections:
    More Enable/Disable Features improvements
    "[1] Source Menu --> [2] Copy Source from Install Media Drive", automatically detects DVD and USB. Otherwise, this will ask you to put a unit letter.

Almost all package scripts have been updated. Some are mere spelling corrections.
    Critical Fixes:
    1. Disable Features Menu was not working correctly when applying the selection.
    2. Fixed a problem that prevented the functioning of Enable-Features, Disable-Features and Remove Components, to the indexes after the first one serviced.

Minor Fix:
    1. HostLanguage detection for 22000 was not working.

Merged with Toolkit:
    12.2 Fix - 03 [2022-05-28]Pre_v12.3
    12.2 Fix - 04 [2022-05-29]Pre_v12.3
    12.3 Preview - Fix - 01 [2022-06-05]
    12.3 Preview - Fix - 02 [2022-06-06]
    12.3 Preview - Fix - 03 [2022-06-11]
    12.3 Preview - Fix - 04 [2022-06-14]
    12.3 [2022-06-20]

Removed the ""GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd"" script, that run the "CustomToolkit" as Trusted Installer with the nSudo. Now the "Toolkit" and "CustomToolkit" Starts with 2 clicks - Then will restart with nSudo (***Do not start the script as Admin, as the nsudo will be bypassed and several permission errors will occur.***).

Minor Fixes:

1. Toolkit Automated Menu now is Categorized and With Componet Description Like Official Remove Menus
    2. Disable/Enable Features are converted in Automated Menus.

Note: In all menus that have options possible to apply by lists, you can read these lists that will be used as PreSets, selecting the options automatically.

3. Improved Int NetFX35 to add LangPack if the Language Package is present in \DVD\sources\sxs\

4. Improved "Remove locked package" to read related packages and select the right to remove, avoiding these errors when removing misselected "~wow~" or not "%Build%.1" Packages.
    Note: "-WOW-*~amd64~" can be removed. This remains working.

5. Improved Cleaning Up Image Mount Points... Reading every Mount Poin from Registry. Based on @abbodi1406 "Remove_Failure_MountDir.cmd" script.
    This will CleanUp until NTlite forgotten Mounted Images.

1. General Review of Remove Menu

Optimized and improved the dependency filter system.

Corrected problem with:
    StickyNotes being set to be removed when the ServiceStoreEngagement is setted to be removed in Windows 11, this should only occur from the 19044 Build down.
    "Todos" option should not be displayed for Windows 10, and added the name of this application "To Do List and Task Management App (Todos)".
    SolitaireCollection when changed to a negative signal on Windows 11, it did not return to positive if necessary.
    Typo fixed that not displaying SearchApp option.

Thanks to the member @bala1 for the help in some tests, in this review of Remove Menu.

2. If the Cortana is removed, the tweaks related to this removal will be automatically set.
    For Builds 18362 and 18363 Searchbox Breaks, so HideTaskbarSearchbox will be setted too.
    If Edgechromium is removed "Block Edgechromium Delivery" tweak will be automatically setted with this removal.
    Note: This can be changed in "Customize menu".

1. Minor aesthetic display message Fixes and Improvements to the code.
    2. Relocated the message about Cortana removal to builds below 19041 can cause Searchbox to break in some languages. In pt-br this breaks.
    3. Fixed the bug that broke the script in case of denial (pressing 'N') in some dialogs. Thnks to @haris_mdlf69.

4.Now when asking for mount WinRe there are the option to remove WinRe.

5. Member @bala1, in our conversations, made me think of some things, and that below idea came up.
    I read that Setupcomplete doesn't work on Sku IoT Entreprise, perhaps Server either.
    @KleineZiege, this maybe help you.

The interesting thing is that tests fit here.
    If anyone wants to volunteer, be my guest.

So... Added the alternative to SetupComplete to provide direct web installation after the internet connection is established and interactively, as in Winget the -silent argument for total silent mode, because make some apps enter infinite loop.

It is something relatively simple.

You just have to integrate a small script "StartMenu_SetupComplete.cmd" through the Customize Menu --> [A] option. Which after install will detect Internet Connection and the presence of 2 possible scripts within a folder called Installers within your installation USB stick and display a menu for the execution of these scripts.
    In the menu there is a 'R' option to remove the script from startup.
    You may want to continue installation of the applications at another time, when restarting the computer, if the USB stick is in place the menu will be displayed again. Otherwise it will only be closed due to the absence of "installation media" with the "Installers" folder and these scripts.
    The purpose of this is to install Windows quickly and be able to use your features while installing your applications in there latest released versions.

Script 1 - "1stLogon_SetupComplete.cmd" you customize for anything offline, apps in Silent Install or others that don't run through the setupcomplete that can be placed in the Installers folder created inside the USB stick. I am also studying some details about "FirstLogon", as one of the scripts I named "1stLogon". There are still some details to be completed, maybe I have done a job that already exists, but I have never seen it.

Script 2 - "1stConnection_SetupComplete.cmd" is specific for installing apps directly from the web.
    This script will perform a PowerShell "Winget_install [Interactionvri] .PS1" script that will display a list of apps for you to choose. These will be installed through Winget, sequentially according to the order you select the options.
    It is interesting to keep the prerequisites of MS Store and App Installer that will receive an update at the beginning of the execution of this script.

NOTE 1: Only the menu script will be integrated. However, it is interesting to keep the 4 scripts inside the Installers folder in case it is necessary to run manually, so you can test as well, in your current installation or virtual machine already configured.

NOTE 2: Within scripts 1 and 2 there is a delimitation for you to change, add or remove parts from the script.
    Code:
    rem Begin your Script block from here.
    rem End of your Script block here.

Follow the list of applications I keep in the "Installers" folder for direct installation that work with the example script:
    Code:
    StartMenu_SetupComplete.cmd
    1stConnection_SetupComplete.cmd
    1stLogon_SetupComplete.cmd
    winget_install[inTerActionVRI].ps1

DirectX_Redist_Repack_x86_x64.exe
    dotNetFx35_WX_9_x86_x64.exe
    HashCheckSetup-v2.4.0.exe
    klcp_mega_unattended-x64.ini
    klcp_mega_unattended-x86.ini
    ndp48-x86-x64-allos-enu.exe
    ndp48-x86-x64-allos-ptb.exe
    PowerShell-7.2.4-win-x64.msi
    PowerShell-7.2.4-win-x86.msi
    RapidCRC-Setup-0.3.37-x64.msi
    RapidCRC-Setup-0.3.37-x86.msi
    VisualCppRedist_AIO_x86_x64-60.exe
    K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1705_Mega.exe
    windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.6-win-x64.exe
    windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.6-win-x86.exe
    windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.26-win-x86.exe
    windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.26-win-x64.exe
    KMS_VL_ALL_AIO_Updated.cmd
    unchecky_setup.msi

If any of these are not in the folder, the script ignores. And, you don't have to seek to rename versions, just keep updated and remove apps with old version of the folder.

Note3: This is not possible with preinstalled apps, as it gets obsolete and there is a need to prepare another ISO, and do the manual work of: download, rename and position everything in their proper places. While, this is not necessary.

6. Added Wimlib-Imagex to Export for testing, only when Changed to ESD through Custom Toolkit ApplyMenu then SaveSource. And added Updated wimlib-imagex 1.13.5 to bin folder.
    The other ways to convert wim to esd remains through DISM command.

Updated scripts available in the Customtoolkit package.

Optimized of the removal of components based on component presence information, extracted with the help command of Toolkithelper itself.

Added a way to maintain the work of Custom Toolkit within Toolkit, instead of sending to the root "%Systemdrive%\TK" root
    Just accept the initial terms by typing "1" instead of "a".

Change from:
    Code:
    [X]    Go Back and Select: [S] to "Start

to:
    Code:
    [X]    Go Back and Select: 'S' to "Start

Just to avoid confusion with the options displayed on screen. Suggestion of the member @bala1.

Changed the order of the following options for utility order.
    Code:
       echo.  [3]    Dependencies Correction Filter
       echo.
       echo.  [4]    Select Windows Components

to:
    Code:
       echo.  [3]    Select Windows Components
       echo.
       echo.  [4]    Dependencies Correction Filter

Corrections in the removal menu:
    As mentioned by MSMG, referring to the removal of the "Speechrecognition" component that can cause the narrator to break, some conditions have been corrected to avoid this break.
    Note: Problem only related to Custom Toolkit.

Fixed the problem, in which the Media Player component was not set to be removed if selected.

Added Tweak - Legacy Vertical Mixer Volume Control for W10.

Optimized "Cleaning Up temporary and log files or folders" in Save Sources and Fixed Boot Path to remove Backup temporary files in this process.
    this:
    Code:
    del /f /q "%BootMount%\Windows\WinSxS\Backup\*.*" >nul 2>&1

should be:
    Code:
    del /f /q "%BootMount%\%%i\Windows\WinSxS\Backup\*" >nul 2>&1

Corrected the duplication of displayed image information, which occurs in some cases when optimizing the index or conversion to ESD.

Fixed an error in Save Source related to the closing of source without winre. Problem pointed by member @haris_mdlf69

Modified the USB Stick list code inserted for using the "USB Copy" and "USB Sync" options. Previously, although it was possible to use the function because we already know the letter of the flash drive. However, the list of drives available on screen for Latin languages was not displayed. It is now displayed for English, some Latin languages and, for Chinese I think it works, due to the help of the member @正义羊.
    And added Auto Detect and Set USB Drive Letter, If Only One USB Stick Has Been Found.

Tests and bug identification: grateful to @haris_mdlf69 and @Bullet.

1. Removed Toolkit.cmd from the Custom Toolkit package. Leaving this file can cause the replacement of a newer version of the toolkit, this is the case today.

2. Some aesthetic display changes were made and small display message fixes that not occurs in some situations.

3. I put support for "Multiple Image Index Deletion" to ESD Images on "Wim Delete" that was renamed for "WIM/ESD Multi Image Index Deletion" and was moved from WIMManagerMenu to root of ToolsMenu.
    Added Image Format option to SaveSource as WIM or ESD in the CustomToolkit ApplyMenu.
    You can choose to save as WIM or ESD before selecting Savesource.

2. Fixed the naming process of the new ISO and viewing the image information, before rearranging the indexes (this problem did not affect the building of ISO).
    3. Added Auto Generate ISO at end Optimizing Process that not occurs when VirtualCreateEditions are Disabled.

4. Merged "Extract Source from MCT" with "Extract Source from Custom" ESD Image as it is the same code.
    Code:
      [5]   Extract Source from:
                    Microsoft's Media Creation Tool or Custom ESD Image

5. Merged Custom Toolkit with new MSMG Toolkit 12.2 [2022-04-20].

Added the option that asks if you want or not do the Cleanup Sources process before you start enabling features, since there are 80 components that generate the pending issue.
    Fixed my previous changes on Enabling Features for Custom Toolkit, by changing Enabling NetFX3 from the last for the first position, since it is a prerequisite for other features and is the only one that needs to integrate a CAB package to be activated .

Fix about StartMenu path for Templates Folder and changes about Saving Source with rearranging Single Language to first position in the Editions list.

New VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions.zip with new multi_arch_iso.cmd.

Changed Script shortcut to literally a script because the script shortcut does not accept many characters.
    Now the script also removes the Edge shortcut from the desktop and QuickLaunch.

1. The Customize Menu has been changed. Reordered again. Disable and Enable Features have been repositioned before the Registry Tweaks options, because some Tweaks could be related to some enabled features, like WSL for example.

2. Fixed "Integrate Language Menu" and "Integrate Driver Menu", where the first option did not work when WinRE.wim and/or BOOT.wim were not mounted.

3. Added function to Export Host Drivers, so you can integrate directly to the image. Export of all drivers will be performed and copied to the folder referring to the Host OS, not referring to the image being prepared.
    A prompt will be offered so that you can choose to use Drivers extracted from Windows 10 for integration into Windows 11.
    I suggest that at the first opportunity to get the drivers directly from Windows 11, you do so. Then replace the ones in the ".\Drivers\Install\W11" folder.

4. Added function to Mount WinRE.wim and BOOT.wim if you need to, after you have mounted install.wim. There is no need to unmount (that is a waste of time) to do the whole process again.
    Just go to [7] Tools Menu and mount what you need.

5. Redesigned the code session for Customizing the Start Menu Layout in Windows 11. The templates will be placed in ".\Bin\StartMenuLayoutBIN\Templates" There is a Readme.txt on what to do.
    If you don't want to change anything, just apply the Start Menu Layout in the Customize Menu, a Default Template will be applied and only "File Explore" and "Settings" will be placed in the Start Menu.
    Hints on this subject provided by member @MIMMO61
    Code:
    "DefaultStartMenuLayout.bin" Has only pinned shortcuts for non-removables. File Explorer and Settings.
    That is why I selected it as Default.

1. Choose any file within Templates folder;

2. Copy it to Main ".\Bin\StartMenuLayoutBIN" folder;

3. Rename it to "CustomStartMenuLayout.bin".

Note: If the file "CustomStartMenuLayout.bin" is present, the file "DefaultStartMenuLayout.bin" will be ignored.

You can simply create your template (adding, removing and arranging the order of the pinned shortcuts) directly in your Start Menu.

When your customization is ready, copy the "start.bin" file that was instantly overwritten, into the folder "%LocalAppdata%%\PackagesMicrosoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState".
    And put the newly generated "start.bin" renamed as "CustomStartMenuLayout.bin" into the ".\Bin\StartMenuLayoutBIN" folder.

6. During the "Remove Windows Components" procedure. a "Shortcut Script" will be added to the "Start Menu - StartUp" to remove the Edge shortcut from the desktop.
    With this technique, there is no way this shortcut will remain, but after the automatic update of Edge I don't know if it will return, most likely it will.

Warning, suggested by MSMG about: "Cleanup Source Images" moved to :CleanupSource session.

For the session :WIMUpgrade "Function to Upgrade WIM Index Edition":
    1. Inserted the corrections to support the possible target editions, made available by @MSMG.
    2. Applied the fixes based on the idea of the problem submitted by member @shyamsundarsoni.

The main reason for sending today's patch:
    The new version of uup-converter-wimlib-79 besides coming with several options, came with the option "AutoExit" that was already inserted in the adapted version (VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions) to work with CustomToolkit, however this function was not named as "AutoExit", and that way, this had to be changed.

So download both packages, "CustomToolkit" and "VirtualCreate_ImageIndexEditions".

Added a warning, suggested by MSMG about: "Cleanup Source Images".

Removed a small redundancy and fixed a problem with getting the previous session's "ImageEdition" values data from variable storage file that was added in yesterday's version.
    This allows you to resume editing an already mounted image for testing. Not many people use this. But it is fixed, and does not affect the use of the Custom Toolkit features.

*Merged with 2022-03-14 12.1 Toolkit.cmd.

*Remember to change all line comments from ";" to "#" in all your custom lists.

1. Added this Tweak to Windows 11 Bypass Hardware Requirements for install.wim, not boot.wim:
    *Disable New Watermark Message: "System requirements not met. Go to Settings to learn more."

2. Implemented an identification of all Editions of the Image at the start of the script so that it is not necessary to call dism to check which Edition it is, in every loop of every deployment that requires this identification.
    This has provided a small process reduction in the integration of Windows Updates, a nice optimization in the code.

2.1 Fixed the Editions ID for removing components and for disabling and enabling features.

3. Added "Warning" in the "Remove Windows Components Menu" for very recent Image Builds and Image Service Pack Builds, not supported by the latest version of the Toolkit.

4. For the ones who always enables NetFX35...
    If you want to enable NetFX35 through the "Enable Features" customization option, it doesn't work because it is only a list of Features and it is mandatory to specify the .cab package.
    In this case, to avoid the "pending problem" in using the cleanup source, I think it would be interesting to put IntNetFX35 to be called when this is found in the Enable Features list as "NetFX3".
    So... If NetFX3 is present in your list to enable features, the NetFX35 Integrate session will be called, which will integrate the packages already present in the ISO being worked on.
    Therefore, the order of the Customize menu options has been changed, leaving Disable and Enable Features as the final customization options.
    I also made a Full_FeaturesList.txt. Then, the script, with the conditions, will control the features for each build.
    This idea came up when I was testing the final merge and forgot to put the correct list for Windows 11.
    And also, so that we can do the Source Cleanup before the NetFX35 integration that causes the pending that prevents the Cleanup.
    Note: In fully automatic mode (without questioning), the Cleanup Sources will be bypassed and not applied.

5. Added fixes suggested by member @shyamsundarsoni. Thnks for the bug hunting.
    6. Fixed bug in Custom Toolkit's WIMExport option. It was saving the image to another wim file with the name ".wim", without the filename defined by user.
    7. Fixed a bug that after savesource, it was not performing the final optimization of the image (rebuild). This was creating very large images due to the presence of the "[DELETED]" folder within the install.wim image.
    8. Fixed typo suggested by member @正义羊.

9. Discovered the Windows 10 Tweak that caused problems in the Windows 11 Taskbar, problem fixed.
    Script to Fix for those running Windows 11 with this problem in the "Wifi, Volume Control, Battery Status and Calendar" icons, added in CustomToolkit package.

The Windows 10 Tweak that causes this issue is:
    reg.exe add ... "DisableNotificationCenter" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f.

Note about the DiskTemp variable:
    Since the custom Toolkit has its working folder in "C:\TK" or "%SystemDRIVE%\TK" its Temp folder is present there as "%SystemDRIVE%\TK\TMP". So there was no need to change the code in the sessions suggested by friend @正义羊.
    However in order to avoid conflict with environment variables I changed all from %Temp% to %TMP% and Temp= to TMP=. So, if is needed, we can use env system %Temp% var.

1 Two scripts (EdgeChromium w7 and WMF w81) for downloading the "msu files" to extract there "cab files" have been fixed. When extracting the Custom Toolkit package, allow the replacement of all files.

2. Huge Code Refactoring - Implemented automated menu generator system.
    Before that, I always wanted to reduce the amount of menus for only one menu, in order to optimize the code.
    But when some component was added the work to put in numerical or alphabetical order was very arduous.
    We had to change order, put number by number and letter by letter until we can make available to you.

It was necessary to put all the conditions both for the menu view and the algorithm and its correspondence.
    Now, just add the components and display conditions to the menu and the algorithm does not need to have repetitions.
    Thus, the menu is generated numerically, but displaying according to your description, in alphabetical order. So, according to our choices, it seeks the respective algorithms for its correct execution.

Alphabetical order, in the case of Custom Toolkit, will only be avoided in order to group some apps associated with each other.
    Ex: Xbox App e Gaming App.
    They are the same app, and this has its name changed in Windows 11, so kept next to the other Xbox Apps options.

With this system implemented, all the menus I had made available in parts, I returned to make them whole.
    The intention of divided menus was to maintain continuous numeration without jumps.
    Ex: for x86 The "Mixed Reality Portal App" was not displayed and a number was missing.

Shortened code block of "Integrate Features Menu" and "Integrate Custom Features Menu"...
    3756 (CustomToolkit 2021-12-29 with Multi Selection Menus)
    to:
    1827 code lines

The Full Code Optimization... Fully implemented Auto Generate Menu for all Menus.
    35622 lines
    to:
    35055 lines

Changed Menus:
    Integrate Features Menu
    Language Packs Menu
    Drivers Menu
    Dart Menu
    Windows Legacy Games Menu
    InboxApps Menu
    Integrate WHD Updates Menu
    Integrate Custom Features Menu
    Remove Menu
    Remove Internet Components Menu
    Remove Multimedia Components Menu
    Remove Privacy Components Menu
    Remove Remoting Components Menu
    Remove System Components Menu
    Remove System Apps Components Menu
    Remove Windows Apps Components Menu
    Customize Menu
    [8] Select Official Tweaks (Apply Tweaks Menu)
    [9] Select Custom Tweaks Menu
    Bypass Windows 11 Hardware Requirements option has been moved to each of these 8 and 9 Menus.

If you have already had the job of selecting something from the "Official Tweaks" menu and resolve going to the "Custom Tweaks" menu, a filter has been added so that the corresponding options are displayed and automatically selected for you. You can add options from both menus, but never in both menus your correspondents.
    This is interesting so you can select options not present from the official list, but keep the implementation of the official options.
    NOTE: If you come back in any of the menus, you will remain the selection of common matches from the last menu accessed. Before you apply the selected tweaks, simply enter the desired menu (official or custom) to correct.

3. Optimized the add environment path code in "Function to Integrate Sysinternals Suite".

4. Fixed several Typo for displaying info.

5. Some "spoiler" mentioned fixes below, that has implemented in this Custom Toolkit version, has to be done in Official Toolkit.
    Thnks to some Friend members!

That was my fault!

There are 3 occurrences of this error.

@MSMG, as this was a suggestion of mine, this should be corrected in the Toolkit official as well.

all from
    Code:
    Proessional

to
    Code:
    Professional

Thnks to @ghostwalkergamma

Made the changes below to fix problems that I discovered, in using the command options for "eol" and "skip", in obtaining data in text files.
    All "Reg Query" were already in that standard (commands out of double quotation marks). In this way I decided to standardize for all "For" commands found. The "dir" command works correctly because they do not use options such as "For". But this change is crucial for "Type" and "Ver" commands.
    Now eol works and comments can be placed into the files.

all from
    Code:
    ('"dir /s /b /ad "

to
    Code:
    ('dir /s /b /ad "

all from
    Code:
    "" 2^>nul')

to
    Code:
    " 2^>nul')

Note: These above are interdependent

all from (add space after "/b" for mass replacements)
    Code:
    ('"dir /b

to
    Code:
    ('dir /b "

all from
    Code:
    ('dir /b ""
    to
    [code]
    ('dir /b "

all from (add space after "type" for mass replacements)
    Code:
    ('"type

to
    Code:
    ('type "

all from:
    Code:
    if "%ImageInstallationType%" equ "Server"

to
    Code:
    if "%ImageInstallationType:~,6%" equ "Server"

and, all from:
    Code:
    if "%ImageInstallationType%" neq "Server"

to
    Code:
    if "%ImageInstallationType:~,6%" neq "Server"

thnks to @rulman info
    Added Windows 8.1
    KB3014442

Added the conditions for:
    CapturePicker Needed for: Snip & Sketch (Screen Sketch)
    ScreenSketch Depends on: Capture Picker

Thnks to @shhnedo issue info

Fixed a problem with Remove System Apps Menu "The component removal seems to have a problem regarding the "Windows Mixed Reality" component. It keeps getting reactivated no matter what.", thnks to @Teo265.

Fixed a problem by using the option to save your custom selection in a file list, thnks to @Teo265.

Custom Toolkit Beta has made available to test.
    I just deployed the multiple choice schema for the Integrate Windows Updates menu.
    I will make available as beta (for testing).

Now you can set everything from "Language Packs" up to "Custom Features" and run the "Start Integration" only once so that what is selected, be integrated.

Download at Custom Toolkit's main post link.

Note: Extract within the toolkit folder, the "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" will recognize the file "CustomToolkit_Beta.cmd".
    In "GenericStart_LauncherMenu.cmd" use option 4 for tests.

This time I was able to do the implementation only with menu modifications, and in the Start Integration function, so I avoid modifications in the structure of the code that integrates the updates. This will facilitate the merge with the future changes made by @MSMG.

New Custom Toolkit bug found, thnks to @Intmd for the issue repport.
    I gave a visual check in the code and I found the bug that explains what he was telling me.

For now just replaces from:
    Code:
    if "%IsBootImageSelected%" equ "Yes" set "Feature=%%i"

to
    Code:
    if "%IsBootImageSelected%" equ "Yes" set "Features=!Features!;%%i"

Note: Yes, it is from "Feature" to "Features".

Bug: Only occurred when the "Integrate Setup Media Update" was selected. This blocked the integration of everything that had already been selected in the other menus. This is corrected by replacing this line.

This way you can integrate 1 Language Packs, 2 Drivers and 3 features (If you want to activate the bypass for pauses and questions just press "0" before proceeding with "Start Integration". After the procedure you can press "0" inside the Integration Menu to disable.), in one step. Then do the manual steps on 4 Windows Update; And as the last step, do the 4 Setup Media Updates and 5 Custom Features after this, if necessary and proceeding with "Start Integration".

Happy Holidays!

Thnks!

18. haris_mdlf69

Oct 23, 2018