1. robymetallaro

robymetallaro MDL Junior Member

Aug 17, 2016
    How can I install NetFX47 with MSMG ToolKit in Windows 10?
    NetFX35 I can install it with MSMG ToolKit.
    Is there no option to install NetFX47?

sorry my English, but I speak Italian and use the translator.

2. windows builder

windows builder MDL Guru

Sep 13, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. robymetallaro

robymetallaro MDL Junior Member

Aug 17, 2016
    When will the new version of MSMG ToolKit be released?
    That works fine with Windows 10 Pro 1709 RS3 Build 16299.15 x64Bit?

4. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    When it is ready.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. PointZero

PointZero MDL Member

Oct 5, 2011
    dhjohns is right- MSMG has posted that he is working on the new version, but he hasn't given an estimate of when it will be ready. His post is here: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-205#post-1380136

off-topic: respect for your Bruce Dickinson avatar. :) That photo is probably from when he first joined Maiden.

6. lomticksoftoast

lomticksoftoast MDL Member

Nov 12, 2009
    This is what I've done before. Since I have work I need to do on my computer, I can't spend time installing everything every 6 months, so I've switched to LTSB (Soon to be called LTSC). I know this is not a viable solution for everyone.

7. spidernz

spidernz MDL Senior Member

May 20, 2011
    any news on gui version as well?

8. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    @ All

I did completed updating the exisitng ToolKit Component Removal to support RS3 but removing Defender is causing a BSOD and so still working on it, so please do wait for some more time.

About the GUI, Yes It's still in development stage and everything is working so far, the only thing needs to be fixed is the Registry Permission issues, I know I could use the external tools like I have used in the CMD version But I'm slowly reducing the dependency of external tools and instead trying to implement the same with in the code itself.

Here's some screenshot of the GUI

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Capture5.PNG

9. biatche

biatche MDL Addicted

Nov 14, 2009
    #4130 biatche, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    you have done so much for everyone and put up with everything all by yourself. share some burdens with us, there are many people here dedicated to the same cause. many testers with time to spare. let everyone develop together. some time ago, there was an issue with directx, and you accepted (another persons) fix and merged that in. saved you time.

tell us all of the features / fixes needed for toolkit-7.8, have a 'nightly' version available and we can all progress together. we can get critical functionality up almost immediately, while less important functionality up for 7.9.

10. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    ok thanks a lot for your effort and dedication and I speak to everyone that hurry is enemy of perfection so us need wait for next version patiently

11. windows builder

windows builder MDL Guru

Sep 13, 2017
    looks is good :)

12. MonarchX

MonarchX MDL Expert

May 5, 2007
    Its a tough call. DISM method of removal is a lot safer for sure, although bugs/issues can arise.

NTLite has been exceptional lately. I beta tested it because the developer enjoyed how excessively demanding my presets were and how I would break the OS by chopping it. Lately it has been almost impossible for me to break it, at least for 14393 Pro and my image updates and cleans up with full rebasing after each cumulative update. DISM ScanHealth always passes and so does SFC ScanNow.

RS3 is new and you can expect some issues. My SuperMAX preset yielded an excellent RS3 image, where all the commands I mentioned passed before and after recent RS3 update. However, in my preset I left Edge and it would not load, but I used the latest Alpha version of NTLite. I removed Edge with NTLite ob live OS insta after I found out it broke, DISM, SFC, Updating, full rebasing - all still passed and works today.

I am testing RS3 for gaming performance and its great, but with all those components gone, RS3 feels like a light-feathered Windows 7. Its so raw, so basic, almost perfect for games and video playback!

13. forumlovers

forumlovers MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2017
    hi guys :)

thanks to the authors of the MSMG ToolKit.

i want remove all apps other stuff and windows defender, i waiting me too for new release.

14. THUMPer1

THUMPer1 MDL Junior Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Fall update installed cortana again....:eek: haha

15. hiepbg

hiepbg MDL Junior Member

Nov 29, 2008
    I'm waiting for the next version

The only thing makes Windows 10 perfectly is MSMG toolkit.

16. hiepbg

hiepbg MDL Junior Member

Nov 29, 2008
    It's a full update, like a new windows installing.

17. THUMPer1

THUMPer1 MDL Junior Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Ah, I guess thats why there was a 24GB windows file in disk cleanup.

18. adnand

adnand MDL Novice

Sep 16, 2017
    which updates files can I add to the update folder .cab or .msu?

19. windows builder

windows builder MDL Guru

Sep 13, 2017
    any of them.