1. Mayjoko

Mayjoko MDL Junior Member

Oct 15, 2015
    #18101 Mayjoko, Jan 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  2. kusosaito

kusosaito MDL Junior Member

Nov 14, 2018
    thank you, i was run Toolkit.cmd becouse of new creation date and more bigger DPI...
    so i find the problem was...it looks like i cant delete any folder from win/systemapps by myself..
    toolkit delete it good for now, without any updates,i only start use another cmd, but it not enouth....
    i want to delete CloudExperienceHost, SecHealthUI_, and bouth OOBENetwork...
    MSMG, can you please add this in delete options? and also i remember few years ago there was also disabling of "search indexing" please back it...

3. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Only components that are safe to be deleted are added for removal, CloudExperienceHost needs to be removed on live system.
    Removing Windows Defender will remove the SecHealthUI App.

4. kusosaito

Nov 14, 2018
    no, unfortunately it was cloud, and not only in sysapps, any cloud files T__T
    yeah, i do many try already and cant find witch files can be deleted safe, becouse it have many. in sys32,wow64 etc....
    i see you already try to find it too? and find that is no way? or you try only folder in sysapps?
    so i delete defender...but in my case it remaind.
    but i already kill it manually as i find that only cloud was a problem.

5. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    Sorry don't know what cloud app you are referring to.

CloudExperienceHost is in SystemApps->Microsoft.Windows.CloudExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy, you can remove it only after the OS Installation.

If you use the Toolkit's Remove Windows Component->Select Windows Components->System apps->Windows Defender, this will remove SecHealthUI App.

If you try to manually remove defender outside the Toolkit using DISM, you can't remove it since it doesn't have proper package for SecHealthUI App to remove.

6. kusosaito

Nov 14, 2018
    not app
    i wrote files
    all cloud files.

put search for "*cloud*" in all windows folder.
    i can kill like this all without problems, but only cloud, not only app but even only ouside app, cant be deleted before install...it sad.

7. mhussain

mhussain MDL Senior Member

Oct 1, 2012
    hi @MSMG a question for you,
    if i am running windows 10 32 bit can i run msmg toolkit to customize a 64 bit image?
    Majid

8. SergeyKarimov

SergeyKarimov MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2021
    Hello, I have a question on how to remove in MSMG ToolKit v11.1, simultaneously select and remove multiple components, thank you

9. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    It's a bad way of removing components, many components files do have similar file names but differ in their file hash.

10. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    You can edit the 64-bit images with 32-bit OS too.

11. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    [G] - Select the Components to be removed using [Remove->Remove Windows Components->Select Windows Components] menu.

[H] - Remove the selected Windows Components using [Remove->Remove Windows Components-> Start Removing Windows Components] menu.

12. SergeyKarimov

SergeyKarimov MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2021
    Hello, I have a question on how to remove in MSMG ToolKit v11.1, simultaneously select and remove multiple components, thank you

13. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    #18114 MSMG, Jan 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    (OP)
    First you need to select the components to be removed using the Select Windows Components menu, where choosing a component will toggle the +/- sign prefixed in the menu indicating whether the component is selected, - means the component is selected for removal.

Then navigate to previous menu and choose Start Removing Windows Components menu to remove the component.

14. SergeyKarimov

SergeyKarimov MDL Novice

Jan 9, 2021
  15. zero cool root

zero cool root MDL Senior Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Hi @MSMG

The reg key to disable Automatic Driver Update is those below..??

Code:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate]
    "ExcludeWUDriversInQualityUpdate"=dword:00000001

Thanks in advance..!!

16. inTerActionVRI

inTerActionVRI MDL Expert

Sep 23, 2009
    #18117 inTerActionVRI, Jan 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/msmg-toolkit.50572/page-793#post-1606110

Sent an 2021-01-09 updated file in the link above.

Merged with Toolkit 11.1.
    The system of multiple selections implemented in:
    Language Integration
    Driver Integration
    DaRT integration
    Games Integration
    Tweaks application is also with multi selection.
    Custom Tweaks application is predefined. You can check the code.
    There are many extra registry tweaks added (they have been there since I started the Custom Toolkit).
    Component Removal

Now, in the custom Toolkit, the custom pre-defined options that were available have been modified and implemented with PreSets.
    Both PreSets and the use of a personalized list will be read and you will be taken to the remove components menu.
    Thus, you can make your own changes, having the flexibility to check the dependencies through a filter to deal with such prerequisites.

This way, however, it was released so that you can add or remove the main components without removing the dependencies in the spoiler specified below.
    :RemoveSystemAppsMenu
    Removing WindowsDefender will no longer remove SmartScreen, nor WindowsStore
    and remove SmartScreen also no more, it will remove WindowsStore

:RemoveWindowsAppsMenu
    removing WindowsStore will still remove StickyNotes

For users who don't want problems, just apply the filter and take a look at the menu lists to see what has changed.
    Or give Start Removing after the lists appear there is a possibility to go back and change something, if necessary.
    In the custom toolkit your choices will appear on the list screen. You can save and use it in the future with the List Removal system.

Thnks!

17. kusosaito

Nov 14, 2018
    maybe if you care about hash...
    but im dont. i just need to completely kill everything connected with garbage like cloud, defender, cortana, etc, not just only some parts, everything. and even more..
    so i do it already long time, and it safe for me, i didnt have any problems for years, since 2016 my system stay stable as first day after installing, and i never saw 99% problem that people cry about Win..
    my pc die first OS, so its reason i prepare new iso ;D

18. Tomasz Rudnicki

Tomasz Rudnicki MDL Novice

May 16, 2019
    Yoda: You will be. You will be...

19. MSMG

MSMG MDL Developer

Jul 15, 2011
    I don't care about hash, may be you didn't understand what I meant, if you delete all files which are similar in filenames but differ in the hash at the end of their filenames then you may end up deleting non cloud files too.

For example, both the below files looks similar but may not belong to the same component.

C:\Windows\WinSxS\Manifests\amd64_microsoft-windows-o..oyment-languagepack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17763.1_en-gb_34e1d73a3e6fc7ce.manifest
    C:\Windows\WinSxS\Manifests\amd64_microsoft-windows-o..oyment-languagepack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17763.1_en-gb_712e8042dcfcdc68.manifest