[MyDigitalLife Giveaway] Total Uninstall Professional (Lifetime Licenses)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the lottery! I never saw a lottery for this very good uninstaller anywhere on the internet lately. It is without a doubt The Best uninstaller from all the existing products with excellent features in removing pratically all the files that were installed by a program with the possibility to choose what to remove. The undo feature is great also. I would like to have a license for it. Thanks @khanyash for this surprise.

2. nonlin01

nonlin01 MDL Junior Member

Jun 3, 2017
    So many programs place files and registry entries all over the place and all too often leave clutter behind when uninstalled and it would be great to be able to rely on Total Uninstaller to keep my system as clean as possible. It gets great reviews and seems to offer so much so thanks for the chance to win this very useful program.

3. mojaveron

mojaveron MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2010
    Very nice giveaway: I am in need of a good uninstaller and after much research have concluded Total Uninstall to be most effective and would be very grateful to win a license.

4. lupuskj

lupuskj MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    I would like to win this very good uninstaller, because I test a lot of programs and have a problem with completely uninstalling them on my PC.

5. baziroll

baziroll MDL Member

Dec 16, 2012
    thanks for giveaway :)
    it excellent tool to removing leftover of app and do complete uninstall app
    as most of built in uninstaller of app dont do it

Twitter

6. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway !
    Total Uninstall Pro is a complete uninstaller which can uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program and leave no trace of files or changes behind. It can remove stubborn programs that have no uninstall path or similar and It also performs backup of each uninstall process so it is unique and the best. I have used Revo Uninstaller for number of years and hope to make a change to find out what actually the difference between them.

Facebook sharing link :
    https://www.facebook.com/kah.hak.3/posts/2633095893400469
    Twitter sharing link :
    https://twitter.com/hakahw/status/1193203660760567808

7. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks @khanyash for this rare giveaway.

Total Uninstall Professional is not new to me. I happen to use a few years back and had even reviewed it. Per my knowledge, only Total Uninstall supports complete monitoring for installs which require a reboot. As i test new software's from time to time, I rely on such monitoring applications to do complete removal after testing. As not all software's can be installed in Sandbox, there is only one option left to use a Virtual OS if not Main OS. Total Uninstall seems to have changed since my last use and I would like to use this opportunity to win myself a license and use it in place of Revo. It's nice to see Developer still supporting XP.

My share

Thanks, Grr

8. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.

Why you want to win a license of Total Uninstall Professional

Total Uninstall Professional is a good software compared to other similar ones. I don't have a working PC now, so all my tests for writing about trial programs are in a VM. From past experience, Total Uninstall fared good and removed the programs 100% without any traces. I hope to win this and use on a regular basis.

9. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    #49 NST_Adventure, Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    LOL copying my reply I Have No Idea How Many Time I Will See People Like You Again
    :dots::kick:
    @salama2015
    YOU should have your own reason not copying from other people Joining A Giveaway Same Like You Join To Any Competitive Game PLAY FAIR GO PRO @salama2015
    :surfing:

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I want to win the total Uninstall Professional license because I often install software for testing and periodically have to uninstall programs. And Total Uninstall will help to uninstall the software correctly. The utility is able to track changes in the system during the installation of a new product and it will help not only to remove unwanted program, but also to roll back all changes in the registry.

Facebook Share
    Twitter Share

11. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    Do you think you just can copy others post to participate?!
    THIS is the original one: https://forums.mydigitallife.net/th...l-lifetime-licenses.80417/page-2#post-1555997
    @khanyash
    I suggest to exclude @salama2015 from this contest!

Yen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    thx for the giveaway. this is the best uninstaller soft I know and used it as trial sometimes. So let me join in and good luck to the others participants. Nice day.

13. wilgoodm

wilgoodm MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2015
    Total Uninstall is the first software I used which had the very unique feature - monitor the whole software installation to log all the changes of the file system during that process to facilitate the cleaning afterwards. That was several years ago and the performance of it was quite impressive. It would help users clean all the file and registry leftovers after uninstalling an application. If for some reasons, the regular uninstallation with the native uninstaller of that application cannot be completed, Total Uninstall would be a nice alternate, or maybe the only alternate to do that job.

Even if you forgot to monitor the initial installation of that application or it was installed before Total Uninstall, you could still rely on Total Uninstall to completely analyze all the related files and registry items and remove them for the purpose of cleaning the system. Nowadays there are quite a few software with similar features in the market, but I still think Total Uninstall is one of the best.

Thank you @khanyash and Gavrila Martau for this great giveaway. I really hope I could win a license to use this great tool again and find out more exciting features it has after all these years.

14. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
  15. zack2008

zack2008 MDL Novice

Jan 19, 2010
    I've always uninstall program from the control panel but there still unwanted file intact in the hard disk. Therefore I like to try this software as my main Uninstaller Software.
    By the way thank you for this giveaway gift.

16. ogfrm

ogfrm MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2009
    I used Total Uninstaller before. I can always trust Total Uninstaller not to leave any trace of software because it gives very detailed information when you install the software. So I would like to have it!
    Thanks for this giveaway!

17. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    Guys, I am a little busy. I will announce the result in a few (8-10) hours. You can participate in the giveaway.

18. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    Giveaway Ended

19. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #59 khanyash, Nov 14, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    (OP)
    @salama2015 - invalid entry (copied from another user)
    @jf3000 - invalid entry (not per the rules)

[​IMG]

20. quickblackcat

quickblackcat MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    Congratulations winners!!! :cool: