Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by nexus76, Aug 18, 2015.
Recommended to put all disabled?
You need to login to view this posts content.
I can't disable "Automatic Windows Updates Disabled (2 0f 2)" It turns back on after reboot. Why does it happen?
is this application still working?
Sure it is.
Packet Capture Clean w10 install Before & After applying O&O Shutup10
Yes its working, sniffed the traffic before and after applying the settings on a newly installed w10.
if anyone´s interested here are the captures, please note that i didn't disabled any services, edited firewall rules or anything, just applied the O&O Shutup10.
Still need to analyze this properly though. The captures were made after booting up the system, also I typed a few words in the search option within the windows menu and noticed that each word that i typed in it would epidemically IMMEDIATELY initiate a communication.
Any thoughts are welcome!
EDITE: Apparently i cannot create links to pastebin nor attach text files over 97kb so not sure how to share this..
edit2: just goto pastbin and add this: /yXUH7j1N and then this one /VGcp7Y0g
Updated 2 - Nov - v1.4.1384
* New category “Lock Screen”
– Advertizements on the lock screen can be deactivated
– Windows Spotlight can be deactivated
– Do not display the last user on the lock screen
– Hide identification of the logged-in user on the lock screen
* Further enhancements for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update
* Dreating system restore points revamped
* False file name in French version corrected
* Small bug fixes