Coronavirus | Discussion

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Deleted member 1254778, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    It depends on your dose plan (when you take one full dose) and if you'd do prophylaxis or active treatment.
    I'd suggest following the FLCCC: https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...LCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

They suggest the upper therapeutic dose of 0.2 mg/kg
    "Prophylaxis for high risk individuals 0.2 mg/kg per dose — one dose today, 2nd dose in 48 hours, then one dose every 2 weeks"

50 mL contains 1% of IVM. This is 0.5 gram or 500 mg
    If you go now for 70 kg body weight and max dosage you have 70*0.2= 14 mg is one dose.
    So the entire 50 mL are 500 mg / 14 mg around 35 single max doses. Yes you are right 35 single doses available.
    If you take every 2 weeks for prophylaxis it'll last 35*2 = 70 weeks. :)

For active treatment you should not exceed 5 doses in 5 days either way!!!!
    "0.2 mg/kg* per dose — one dose daily, minimum of 2 days, continue daily until recovered (max 5 days)"
    Actually it would last 35 days in a row.

I told you so it is very very cheap!

And people get fooled by the power!
    1 kilogram is 1000 gram
    1 gram is 1000 milligrams
    1 milligram is 1000 micrograms

And 1 percent is 1/100

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2182 Yen, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    The conservative old farts (scientists who are very picky with their analytical mind) and therefore usually are lacking of a prevailing spirit of scientific intuition and research do slowly realize how beneficial Ivermectin really is.

This is usually (from my own scientific experience) the point of breakthrough. Thank god.

Dr. Campbell a famous UK MD now realizes the potential of use.

If you are very patiently and have enough time watch this and you will experience and understand why we have to wait for cures even though if they are already available.
    They are sticking to their established 'gold' standards while others have intuitively gotten already what's good and whatnot.

The lady does not even articulate herself straight forward and is stuttering and repeating herself. (Hidden euphoria because of IVM, who knows, lol)

But I almost have fallen asleep watching that.

But it's a sort of cool watching those old farts. And by that I don't wanna appear disrespectful in any way. (I have exceeded my middle also already)

You need those PPL because they are the grounding of the establishment with the needed powers while others (those with spirit of research and scientific intuition) are a minority with less powers since they frequently have to swim against the tide.

Anyway funny watching it and I am so happy he got it as well that IVM rules
    Other MD's like Kory and Syed were lot faster, though. Some of them got it last April already.
    They do have the mentioned spirit.

Actually we cannot afford to have time in this pandemic.

I just got a tracking number from India for my IVM delivery. Fingers crossed that it'll arrives.

1mBTC (around 50$) for 50 pills / 12 mg Iverheal shipping included.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
  4. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    My source charges this: Ivermectine 6 mg $0.60 and 12 mg $0.70.

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #2185 Mr.X, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  6. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2186 Yen, Mar 11, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    Jep, it should vanish forever.

J&J is the same. With one exception. Similar issues already occurred in the phase III study.
    But anyway it has got emergency approval.
    I doubt sanity of the authorities.

And another thing they have in common. AstraZeneca AND J&J studies were both temporarily paused / halted.

And people never should forget:

Placebo is not water only!!!
    Placebo "I shall be pleasing." Means anything can be included except the active thing "verum" the real thing, that should be tested against.

So you read: 15 versus 10. It could be that the other ingredients already caused 10 and with the active DNA vector in it another plus 5.

Why?
    Because water alone does not cause thromboembolic events for sure!

7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  9. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2189 Yen, Mar 12, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Confirming news to my thoughts about AstraZeneca.
    Time to have a look if other current data evolved that way that they might confirm what I previously thought (and I got criticized for it because it's not conform to mainstream).

For the AstraZeneca vaccine it looks like I was right with being very sceptical. And I do not forget the neighbour of my workmate's parents got pulmonary embolism after the shot and almost died.

For J&J I predict the same amount of trouble.

I also said: "The evolution of SARS-Cov-2 will be that way that fatality drops and contagion raises. It will become common cold. 30% more lethality at variants is for the fools and scaremongering ppl or people watching too many Hollywood movies."
    And "It is highly probable that vaccination does not lead to sterilizing antibodies and therefore the mass vaccination approach is doubtful to stop the pandemic"

Lets have a look where the variants spread.
    First UK for UK variant. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/uk/

Wow. Anything is dropping.
    Active cases maximum 01/02 since then dropping
    Total deaths 20/1 maximum since then dropping

Where is the UK variant being a killer / monster? I was right. Deaths dropped drastically. OK you might want to say vaccination also helped. That's a point, too. So let's go to SA. To the SA variant there is low vaccination and AstraZeneca even did not work anymore and others lost efficacy a lot.

WTF? https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/south-africa/

Anything is dropping even more!!!!
    Active cases max 11/1 since then drastically dropping
    Daily deaths max 19/01 since then drastically dropping

Where is the propagated killer attribute of the new SA variant here?! And was it the vaccinations? Definitely not in SA.

OK now to the masters of vaccination Israel (they should be at nearly at ending of the pandemic according to the vaccine adherents):
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

Hmmm. Active cases stagnating since 22/02. Actually plateau-ing.
    Daily deaths: Dropped, but not on the lowest level they had without vaccination in last summer.
    Does their vaccination seem to stop the pandemic? No. Their slope of dropping is even less than those of SA and UK which have to deal with 'killer' variants LOL.

So it seems it's not wrong what I have predicted (at least current data are supporting my stance) ...compare yourself.

Edit: I do not want to conceal Brazil: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/brazil/
    The P1 variant's higher contagion and bad management / health care there can lead to raising numbers. Both are important anyway.
    But it does neither disqualify the long term assessment of evolution of SARS-Cov-2 (less fatality, higher contagion) nor the assessment (doubt) of mass vaccination being a measure alone to be able to stop the pandemic.

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Oh, FCOL, Yen: why didn't you ask the same questions in Brazil's case?

I'll tell you why: 'cause the answers would blow your argument right out of the water...

And it's obviously not "just" the vaccination but the MEASURES, man, THE MEASURES!!!! And Brazil was NOT strong on measures!!!

You can't have it both ways! If you were arguing that they were "hurting" the economy and poor people (especially if they do not live in a state that will take good enough care about them - and rightly so!!!), then you have to be consistent and remember you were bitching about the measures as "over the top", at least for your understanding of the issues (which I think was wrong on so many levels!). So, now you have NO RIGHT to "suddenly forget" that THE MEASURES YOU OPPOSED HAD A HUGE IMPACT ON THE ISSUES!!! It's called "convenient loss of memory to advance one's argument" and it's DEAD WRONG!!! No consistency or coherence in your stance and "arguments"!!!

Yes, there is a price to be paid, especially thanx to bad management in some countries - but the price was paid to save lives! Now that they have been successfully combined, of course, with vaccinations and improvement in our understanding of the illness and how to treat it, plus how the general measures work - NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO SAY THAT ONLY CONSCIENTIOUS COLLECTIVE EFFORT BEATS THIS!!!! NOT TO BITCH THAT PANDEMIC NEVER EXISTED!!!

Look at the numbers of not only dead people but also people crippled by the disease! Then come and tell me the same thing! GO ON, I DARE YOU!!!!

11. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    #2191 Palladin, Mar 12, 2021
    Read this and understand how the Big Pharma companies have manipulated the vaccine data to convince the average person that the vaccine is 95% effective.

https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2020/12/95-effective-may-not-mean-what-you-think-it-means.html

This post is from December of last year when the Pfizer announcement came out. Nobody in the MSM picked Pfizer's mathematical nonsense and none questioned the result.

Attached file is something I've sent to everybody in my contact list, and sent to every major media outlet in the surrounding area. None of the MSM has replied and very few of my contacts believe the article even when the mathematics are perfectly explained to them. That's how effective this vaccine propaganda has been.

And to think that airlines and other large companies are considering restrictions on whether you have had the vaccine that is at best less than 2% effective in preventing infection.

Side effects are real. A good friend of mine got the Pfizer vaccine and was sicker than a dog for almost a week. He had a severe reaction to it. Vomit, diarrhea so bad he had to cancel a seminar he was scheduled to give the next day. Granted it's only one person, but I expect more like it to surface as more people get the jab. He paid a high price for so little protection.

Attached Files:

12. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2192 Yen, Mar 12, 2021
    Nothing wrong with what I and you have posted!

I solely referred to 2 special standpoints. UK and SE variants are no killers. (Referred to current data of UK and SE.)
    Mass vaccination approach alone does not stop pandemic (Referred to Israel's current data).
    P1 variant is of more of concerns (due to high contagion, the biological fact that it contains both mutations and bad politics / management / heath care). You need to get infected before you can appear in the fatality stats, right? So higher amount of contagion means higher absolutes at fatalities, especially when politics and health care there is really bad.
    But it does not mean that it is has a bigger rate of lethality compared to the original variant since it is always related to the amount of infections. Lethality rate is solely reasoned by its (of P1) biological attributes.

AstraZeneca's vaccine has to be withdrawn due to lack of safety. J&J does not look better.
    Nothing more from my side posted above.

Ah one more: Best vaccines for those who want to get vaccinated are still Moderna followed by Pfizer. (Although their side effects are far above average of any other vaccines against other diseases!!!)

I myself prefer inactivated virus (Sinopharm, Covacin, inactivated virus by beta-Propiolactone).

And I am curious about Novavax which uses the antigen directly.
    All my assumptions are personally, but based on what I know.
    I am neither a fool nor an anti-vaxxer. I am waiting for my IVM until my preferred vaccines are turning out to be safe in my eyes. And when this time won't come I am getting no COVID vaccine.

I also have illustrated how those 95% were calculated and pointed out the weak data references. (Cases: 170 [162/8] means 95.06% 'efficacy')
    And I pointed out that there won't be highly probably no sterilizing immunity and explained why (IgA is last at class-switching).
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/coronavirus-discussion.81224/page-86#post-1636635
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/coronavirus-discussion.81224/page-108#post-1648192

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Understand this > Pharmafia are criminals within the law. No wait they're making law.

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  15. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
  16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    BS

FactCheck > Fake news
    Stupid news made for sheep

Aren't you a tiger? ;)

All illnesses are maliciously tagged as Covid-19, is this so hard to understand?

17. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #2197 Yen, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    This weekend I want to go through the JAMA study in which Ivermectin did show no significant benefit at mild COVID in young adults.
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777389

It is remarkable in 2 ways.
    It is an exceptional result. (At other studies Ivermectin works significantly).

It's been published in JAMA, a scientific 'medical mainstream' journal.

JAMA is cited most and the result perfectly matches the ideology of vaccine makers and authorities (FDA, CDA) pushing the vaccines. This study attracts also attention at all 'mainstream' MDs. Is there an intent?

How to realize the mentioned art of science?

Usually it's best one has scientific knowledge which is sufficient and one can study the paper on its own.
    To go through a study usually takes time, often more than an hour.

I just wanted to do that, but then I found a video from the whiteboard doctor.

I couldn't have made it better. An objective and close look at it.

So if somebody with scientific interest wants to have a close look at the JAMA Ivermectin study here is the video.

(These are BTW the similar efforts I'd have when I go through other studies as well to evaluate drug actions in clinical trials).

@drew84 It's probably something for you as well. (You pointed to that study).

18. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Same for chlorine dioxide.
    Conspiraloonies are stupid and nuts.
    Yeah right

19. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
    #2199 Palladin, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    Yen:
    I listened to the whole video and a few things stood out to me.
    1.) There were only a few hundred people in the final study in each group.
    2.) Both the groups were young, healthy, and with an average age 35.
    3.) The control group mistakenly was given Ivermectin.
    Based on just those three things, the study should be disregarded.

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
    https://www.heritage.org/data-visualizations/public-health/covid-19-deaths-by-age/

20. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Look how many dislikes this video has showing this American criminal performing vaccine propaganda to his people.

This narrative was predicted by us conspiraloonies.